Sunday, April 6, 2014

Lunch for the week, 3/30/14

Tim was going to be gone all last week, so last weekend I made Baked Chicken Parmesan (which he hates, he can't stand the smell of the Parmesan cheese).

Here are ingredients:


  • Boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • butter
  • garlic
  • dry mustard
  • Worcestershire sauce
  • Italian bread crumbs
  • Parmesan cheese 


 
It's not terribly pretty going into the oven.




























And not much prettier coming out of the oven, but it sure is delicious.  As you can see, I have my lunch containers for the week all set up and ready to fill.  I also made Rice Pilaf to go with the chicken. 
This was too much chicken for the week, I ended up having to throw some out, I couldn't finish it.

























And here are some cute cat pictures I can't resist adding.
Patch is a good jumper, he jumps from the desk, and doesn't knock anything down (most times). 

 
 

T
They both love bags, Oscar loves to snuggle inside any bag he can find.


Nap time for three kitties!
Patch loves catnip, he likes to roll in it (see all the flakes around his face).
 


Patch is my buddy, he likes to snuggle when I get home from work.
 
 

 
He's too big, but Oscar still likes to get as high as possible (he's over a door next to the ceiling).
 

And Oscar likes the Christmas tree!




















































We will be making seafood casserole for dinners next week; will try to get pictures up of that.








No comments:

Post a Comment